We are looking for an experienced and communicative backend engineer with the ambition to take the next step and become the Technical Team Lead of a startup in the merging space of social media and video discovery. Sounds interesting?
- Lead the architecture and the development of our Ruby based platform
- Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges
- Lead and manage the engineering process according to business requirements
- Elaborate and decide on architectural challenges and operational issues
- Translate requirements into actionable tasks
- Help to grow our technology capabilities and support recruiting of top talent
Who we are looking for:
- You have been developing in Ruby/Rails for 3+ years - but are generally not married to any language for philosophical reasons
- You have great communication skills paired with the ability to lead teams
- You have strong technical skills including a deep understanding of data structures and state of the art APIs
- You design and build beautiful systems that are simple and scale
- You are more pragmatic than idealistic when it comes to software development
- You know how to compromise and strike the right balance between a perfect solution and delivery on time
- You have an EU work permit
- Previous startup and team lead / lead architect experience
- Experience with recommendation systems, named entity recognition solutions or front-end development
- Active contributor to open source software or active member of the development community
You got it all?
Great! Kick off the conversation by sending us your CV and examples of your work. Send your Email to email@example.com.